This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
Information We May Collect About You
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, access statistics and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page
- We may keep records of any correspondence between us
- If you enter a competition through our website, we may keep any information submitted to us
Information may be collected about the device you use to connect to this website. The data collected provides statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve our offering.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our partners but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information on general website usage
Storing your personal data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers
- Our servers are Located in the UK and are managed by UK Dedicated
Disclosing your information
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless authorised by yourself
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries
- We may disclose your personal information to our affiliate partnerships in relation to a purchase or signup you have made on their website or participated in an offer, competition which has been offered through our website on the behalf of the affiliate
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
Third party links
By using this website you will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.